- Junior system administrator - Uptime ninja
JOIN US IN OUR CAUSE AND BRING STABILITY
FOR THOUSANDS OF BUSINESSES!
- Work in a small international team towards achieving record high uptime of the services
- Respond to monitoring alarms with light speed to uncover the underlying server issues
- Master the intricacies of Linux and Windows servers
- Learn to tame the most misbehaving Apache, Nginx and IIS servers
- Find the disk-space-eating monster on the box
- Become friends with MySQL and MS SQL
What are the perks?
- Smart career move for juniors
- Training and guidance
- Nice salary + social benefits
- Flexible schedule
More free info:
- We are a micro service center for a huge family of hosting companies in Western Europe.
- We work in a small office in the center of Sofia.
- We help bring stability to more than 100 000 websites.
- We will pay you to train you.
- Experience / education whatsoever in IT is a plus
- Related skills:
- Linux and Windows OS
- Protocols (HTTP/HTTPS/SMTP/DNS/POP3/IMAP)
- Webserver applications (Apache/Nginx and IIS)
- Networking and VPN-applications
- Database applications (MySQL & Microsoft SQL)
- Virtualization technology (VMware, etc.)
- Scripting (Bash/Perl/Powershell)
- Hosting control panels like cPanel or Plesk
- Very good English is a must
- Reliable and loyal
- Problem-solving mindset
- Proactive learner
- Able to do both day and night shifts
- Excellent communication skills:
- Efficient communication with different remote technical teams
- Able to estimate when escalation is needed and provide adequate information